Stay at Hurst
Live on Hurst Campus
Live in comfort in our hotel-style rooms, including two kitchens and a shared communal space where you can relax with your fellow students. Preference is given to students who live outside of the Western Cape with no immediate family in the area.
We can offer
- 8 Shared, spacious well appointed, carpeted and furnished rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 Single and well appointed, carpeted and furnished rooms both with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom furnishings include carpet, curtains, bed and mattress, wardrobe, headboard, pedestal, bookshelf, wastepaper basket, table and chair
- Security controlled access
- All bedrooms are with fitted air conditioners
- Kitchenette facility for preparing hot and cold drinks, snacks and microwave meals
- Separate communal fully equipped kitchen with stoves and dishwasher
- Communal recreational eating/relaxing/study area
- Water and electricity included
- All bedrooms and bathrooms are serviced 3 times per week
- Housekeeping services for the communal areas during the week
- Wi-Fi & DSTV
- The accommodation is conveniently located within a 500m walking distance of:
Doctor/Dentists/Physiotherapy Rooms, Laundromat offering serviced washes, Engen Petrol Station with Woolworths Food Shop and Bakery, Spa Grocery Store, Restaurants etc.
- Excluded costs: All drinks, meals, toiletries and laundry.
Occupancy Period : 20 January 2020 – 11 January 2021
Cost: Shared Room
R72 000 + R3000 breakage deposit
Total: R75 000 (R11 250 vat included)
Cost: Single Room
R84 000 + R3000 breakage deposit
Total R87 000 (R13 050 vat included)
Breakage/Damages Deposit : R3000.00 is reserved for repairs and replacement for any breakages, lost keys damage to the communal area, walls, carpets, furniture and fittings, mattresses, plumbing, air conditioners, security system, etc. Breakage refunds will only be calculated once the resident has checked out.
Room Reservation fee: R10 000.00
Please submit together with your fully completed accommodation application form.