There are other options
Have you decided that our three year program is not for you? This doesn’t mean that you have to write off the culinary industry totally, there are other options available to you. Why not have a look at our 6 month diploma?
To apply for our cooking course, you need to:
- Have a love for cooking and baking
- Read, write and speak English
- Have a winning personality, be team orientated and love work people
- Be creative and willing to learn!
What’s included in the course?
- Your high-quality theoretical sessions, complemented with hands-on practical training including ingredients, recipes, workbooks and all printed notes.
- Highfields certification
- 3 Chefs Jackets, 2 Checked Pants, 3 Aprons and Skull Caps.
- You will receive an imported F DICK knife kit- the tools of your trade. You will also receive all necessary text books and workbook manuals. As a registered learned, you will also have access to all of our resources.
- Hurst is more than just an education; it is a life changing experience. You will join our family and make friends for life.
To complete the application process, you need to send:
- Your signed and completed application form (including the terms and conditions)
- One passport sized photograph
- A copy of your ID or passport
- Application fee of R7950.00
All foreign students are required to apply for their own Student Visa once they have been accepted for the course.
Please fill in the following form to join our 6 month Diploma course.
If it’s cooking that has you thinking twice, why not consider these other hospitality professions:
- Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Receptionist
- Hotel Manager
- Cruise Ship Attendant
- Flight Attendant
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Front of House Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Spa Manager
- Theme Park Manager